Gradient Kilby – different view of the grid
As an independent business unit under the Gradient Kilby trademark, the Smart Grid integrator company, was founded from a design and engineering center with a history since 1996.
Since 2017, Gradient Kilby Ltd. has the status of a resident of technology – innovative Innopolis SEZ in the IT center of Russia.
R&D center and center of competence in distributed digital energy is located in the city of Innopolis.
Gradient Kilby is the integrator of Smart Grid solutions
- Development of software systems with Machine Learning technologies and predictive analytics of engineering infrastructure.
- Design and construction of turnkey facilities based on Renewable Energy Sources
- Implementation of advanced energy-efficient solutions in engineering networks and structural elements
- Designing small-scale local solar power plants
- Geophysical research and design of geothermal stations
- Integration of RES facilities with peripheral devices inside buildings through KNX-automation
- Selection of rational solutions for short- and long-term storage of green energy (Electric and hydrogen energy storages)
- Programming of the lower and upper level, preparation of operating facilities for integration into the "Smart City"